CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a '14 blue one today! Have a Harley FatBoy, but wanted something more trip/ride friendly for my girlfriend and I...Should have tried out the CTX sooner!!! Looking forward to taking a long ride this Sunday!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Congrats, rcpilot! Yeah, my wife helped me decide on the CTX1300 over the Valkyrie based on the pillion accomodations. She can actually ride with me now! :) Happy Riding, and post some pics if you can! Those of us that are encased on a freeizng layer of winter just love the eye candy! :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome aboard @rcpilot92,
Does that mean you are a Sunday driver? :smile:
10 years ago I rode Yosemite and hwy 49 area on my Silverwing scut.
Nice area for riding. Looks like Blue is becoming popular lately.
Did you get any accessories or waiting till after a few rides to decide?
And as @shane requested, post a few pics of the bike with some sunny Cali background. I'm in the south, so still riding, but I still enjoy the photos.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Picked up a '14 blue one today! Have a Harley FatBoy, but wanted something more trip/ride friendly for my girlfriend and I...Should have tried out the CTX sooner!!! Looking forward to taking a long ride this Sunday!
Welcome to the forum. I had an Ultra Classic before I got my Blue Deluxe in August. My wife says it's more comfortable than the HD which I found surprising.

I love mine......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not just a Sunday rider! At San Francisco/Half Moon Bay for the weekend so I can't take it for a spin till Monday!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome RcPilot92,

I also have a Harley and I too just purchased a new ctx1300 to go on longer rides with my partner.

I live in Palo Alto, CA, so the next time you do halfmoon bay if you want we could meet up have lunch and ride together.

Tony

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know why I don't have a "edit" tab for my post? I have messaged admin but haven't heard back from them. Help section states it should be available, the "may/may not" list at the bottom of the forum page shows I "may" edit post...

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Anyone know why I don't have a "edit" tab for my post? I have messaged admin but haven't heard back from them. Help section states it should be available, the "may/may not" list at the bottom of the forum page shows I "may" edit post...
The edit tab has a timeout of about 10 minutes for members IIRC. Within that time there should be an edit button for you to use but after that it will be gone. Moderators are able to edit any post at any time. So if you really desire it you may ask one of us to do so for you. Unless it is for spell correction or fact correction it is generally preferable to submit another post anyway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Bob...I'll look for that next post if needed...It was a spelling error I was trying to fix LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts