CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Just took delivery of a new 2014 CTX1300 and thought I would introduce myself and to research a wealth of information on this forum site.
Cheers!
Austin

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey @Austin,
Late in the riding season. YOu better get a move on and get some miles in on that bike.
Where is the picture? What accessories did you get? Which color? Std or Dlx?
Post a few pics in the photo section when you go out to ride with some of those scenic mountain scapes in the the background.
Oh, I forgot to say WELCOME!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome! You will LOVE this bike. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new CTX. I have been enjoying mine since February. It looks as if we are neighbors, sort of. I'm down on the south Oregon coast. Have fun riding the new bike.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone.
I will definitely post some pictures this weekend when I have more time. Unfortunately a thing called "work" is getting in my way right now!

Going on some short rides after work just to get it out this week. All I can say is that this thing cruises nice! Can't wait till this weekend so I can really have some fun!

Cheers!
Austin

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @Austin.
Yeah, work does seem to get in the way of riding way too much. I used to have a contract job that allowed a full hour lunch break and I'd get a 40 minute ride around a lake during that. But I still wanted more. :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I thought that was a banned 4 letter word. Shouldn't the moderator delete a post with that word in it?
Hey, you know the good thing about being retired? Everyday is Saturday (Except Sunday).
Sometimes I still get the 2 days of the week mixed up.:rolleyes:

Reactions: bob

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Retired guy gets up. Has nothing to do.

End of the day, he only gets half of it done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts