CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not I just found out about the CTX1300 a few days ago. It possesses many attributes that I look for in a bike. UJM riding position and smooth V4 power even though that power is not earth shattering even by standards of 30 years ago. Nevertheless there may be one of these in my future. Current ride is a 1984 V65 Sabre. I'll fill out my complete signature asap. I just turned 50 btw.

Oldskool

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Believe it or not I just found out about the CTX1300 a few days ago. ......I just turned 50 btw.

Oldskool
Welcome @oldskool,
yep, CTX1300, the secret Honda bagger.
In this group, you are still a young buck!!!
WHEN you get it, post pictures. & where you from?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from Mitchellsburg Kentucky.

·
Registered
279 Posts
ya baby
old school
me too, that brings me to my current search for a cb1100 (2015) for a play toy
the kind of bike you pull up at work with and everybody says why would you buy that
well if you don't get it, you won't get it
same line of thinking for the ctx I think
its ok that not everybody loves it
because we know and that's all that matters

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya baby

well if you don't get it, you won't get it
I've always been one to go against the wind. I never want what everybody else has, therefore I don't want a V-twin. No zero-turn for me my JD455 diesel works quite well thank you. You get the picture.
Hopefully my signature shows up this time, if not I'm at a loss. The show sig box is checked.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @oldskool. Not so "old" really. I just turned 60 and I still feel I'm in the middle here. Even on the ST forum where I also haunt there are just as many riders older than me as younger it seems... sometimes. :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
love the old v65
I used to ride a blue and silver one back in the day
the full dress version
still wish I had it
what a great bike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
love the old v65
I used to ride a blue and silver one back in the day
the full dress version
still wish I had it
what a great bike
My first one was the black/silver/red pinstripe. To placate my wife I told her I would sell the GS1100GK after I bought this V65. I miss that GK luggage though. That's another reason I am lusting after a CTX1300 now.

oldskool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts