CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my CTX1300 in May of this year. I absolutely love it. I have over 2000 miles of recreational riding, and looking forward to more before winter hits here.

Any other ctx1300 guys in Kansas?

Looking forward to scrolling the forums.... I really want a cruise control or throttle lock, and there seems to be some good discussions to help.

Pat Lemmons
Wichita, Ks

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome @patlemmons14,
Just getting broke in good. Where are your pictures? Gotta show it off.
You got the Deluxe or Standard?
Which color you get?
What kinda bike(s) you rode previously?
What made ya come over to the CTX?
Edit: I rode through Ks back in the first part of August. Rode on Hwy 4 from W to E(Lindsborg).....boring road, but still enjoyed it.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @patlemmons14.
I keep planning routes through KS. Really no other way to get to AZ where my mom and sister and her husband lives (he rides a GL1800). Someday I'll make that trip on my CTX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Pat!

You got the black one, didn't you? Mine's blue.

I bought the CTX 1300D at MAPS in April, and have about 3,500 miles on it so far. I haven't had time to take it out of town yet, but once I install the taller windshield, I plan to take a quick trip down to Arkansas to ride some twisty roads.

I came from the Harley world, looking for something easier to ride to and from work downtown. I kind of miss the big touring bike amenities, but for riding in the city, the CTX can't be beat.

Dan Dickgrafe
Wichita, Kansas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry so slow to get back to you all..... been away for a bit......

here is a pic of my CTX1300. Got about 4000 mile on it now and really enjoy this bike. Looking to get highway pegs somehow.... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the silver foot peg bracket (mines black) enjoy you're new ride

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ahhhhh. Red! Welcome to he forum. Lots to learn here from some really knowledgeable people!

·
Registered
833 Posts
WELCOME Pat! I see you selected Red, the Fastest Color!!!!!! There's a Wealth of Info here, pull up a chair, cold drinks in the Fridge!

Reactions: Greystoke
1 - 8 of 8 Posts