CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:520:I am new here. Ibought my 2014 black ctx delux about a month ago. Ihave been reading the posts. Iam not the greatest typer. i have had bikes all my life about 50 years of riding. just traded my m109 r in and bought the ctx. love it very smooth. i needed to downsize. had a massive heart attack and an anerisum and then a blood clot to the lung but am still here and still riding. so i am just droping in to say hi.
thanks,
moondog

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you've survived a pretty serious ordeal.

Hope its all behind you and good health is in your future for a very long time to come.

Ride safe and enjoy the new wheels.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey @MOONDOG,
Looks like you gonna outlive us all. And another seasoned rider that chose the CTX.
I don't think we have grammar nazi on the board yet, so you can type any way ya want and if we don't understand, we'll ask for clarification (assuming you can understand what we type also :rotfl9:)
please go to the control panel and add your location. That way we can know how to tease/harass you.
Seriously:
Welcome aboard and look forward to your reports/comparisons as well as compliments/complaints about the bikes and your mods.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
:515:
Another member of the clan.

Who last had the newbie clown hat?

·
Registered
227 Posts
:515:
Another member of the clan.

Who last had the newbie clown hat?
I can be the newest newbie if you want me to. Just so's you can use that hammer some more.:515::515::515::smiley-party0005:

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
I can be the newest newbie if you want me to. Just so's you can use that hammer some more.:515::515::515::smiley-party0005:
You have 176 posts. You don't qualify.

It's Moondog. He has 4.

·
Registered
227 Posts
You have 176 posts. You don't qualify.

It's Moondog. He has 4.
But I only have three that have any actual substance. Quality trumps quantity. Most of the time.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
But I only have three that have any actual substance. Quality trumps quantity. Most of the time.
And this is not one of the three.:520:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts