CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I lurked on here for a week learning more about this machine. I pulled the trigger this morning and just got her home. I'm ecstatic and the ride was so smooth! Past bike I has was a Suzuki boulevard c90. This new CTX 1300 Deluxe takes the cake!

Glad to be here! :smileygarden_de_ban

Attachments

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Awesome! Welcome, and thanks for posting the eye-candy! I have mine parked right outside my window, red deluxe just like yours, but it still makes my heart skip a beat when I see a pic of this fantastic machine. Or is that because I've had too much caffeine? :)

Reactions: dman3626

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
RED...hmmmph,:rolleyes:,
Well, uh, I mean congrats....yep, that's still a pretty pic, but will it be recognizable as the same bike in 2 months...woooohoooo.
Guess you are outside polishing it now instead of here on the board.
Wipe that silly grin off your face :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Congrats and welcome @dman3626!
Red is good. Sometimes my Ion Blue bike looks red. Oh wait, that's the one color it doesn't do. It's still a very nice color on that bike.

And @shane... maybe it's both. I sometimes make up excuses to go out to the garage where mine is parked. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.....it's soooo much better than a v twin......

Reactions: bob

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the forum, even though I am partial to my black beauty you have a sweet looking ride.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new CTX. Mine is blue which I like because my wife's favorite color is blue. I do like the contrast that the red one has, especially on the side cases; the red just stands out more. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
437 Posts
We're incredibly happy you're here, even if you made the (honest) mistake of posting in the wrong forum. This is the BLUE CTX Forum

You see, we have a Red CTX Forum, Black CTX Forum and Blue CTX forum starting with the slower models and working up to the elite...:350x700px-LL-66dd6d

Just your luck you entered the wrong door:rotfl9:

But a laurel and hearty welcome to y'all, Texas:D

(with apologies to Mel Brooks:smile:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To be fair, they had a black and blue one in stock....but they were not the deluxe model. I had to have the Bluetooth and ABS is nice. :smiley-happy0034:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. Hope you experience every bit of enjoyment as I have with the CTX....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts