CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just wanted to formally introduce myself,
My name's Daniel, I picked up this 14' CTX1300 Deluxe with 3,XXX miles in June.

She's got 6 thousand and some change on her now!
I love the bike and am hoping to make some upgrades using my background in engineering.
I'm finishing up my last semester in college, but will be making major upgrades in the future.
I hope to keep this bike for the next 5 years at minimum.

Here's a picture of me riding in Leakey TX!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Welcome danielz. Enjoy your ride. I believe there are a number of forum members in TX. But then it is a BIG state. LOL

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I had a fantastic three days riding down in the TX Hill Country. Great riding down there. I’d like to come back on the CTX. I was on a BMW GS Adventure and we did a lot of gravel roads. First time for me hitting those “bump gates”. Ha! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome @danielz, from a Southeast Texas member. You will find more information on this site on the CTX then you thought possible. The guys and gals here are also good at coming up with a solution to CTX problems.

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
971 Posts
Hey guys,
Just wanted to formally introduce myself,
My name's Daniel, I picked up this 14' CTX1300 Deluxe with 3,XXX miles in June.

She's got 6 thousand and some change on her now!
I love the bike and am hoping to make some upgrades using my background in engineering.
I'm finishing up my last semester in college, but will be making major upgrades in the future.
I hope to keep this bike for the next 5 years at minimum.

Here's a picture of me riding in Leakey TX!
YAY!!! Great choice of motorcycle! Bravo on your purchase. I hope you find the time to ride up to the Blue Ridge Mountains! If you ever do, let me know. There are a good number of us CTX1300 riders who travel to the area for great riding.

Congrats on your final semester of college!

Peace,
Chris (HansenCTX)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Greetings!!!!

Where in the fine state do you park your CTX????

·
Super Moderator
5,622 Posts
@danielz , just noticed you have the bags removed in the photo you posted. Also read your post in another thread just this morning where you mention you bought the bike with no saddlebags. Is that true?
I'd say you were ripped off then. Those saddlebags are VERY expensive by themselves. The saddlebags are OEM stock and the bike comes from the factory with them. I was originally thinking you just removed the bags. I guess the original owner broke them?
Just wondering what the situation is there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts