CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sixty years old and have been riding 45 years. Had several in line 4s throughout the years. Honda 750s, Honda CB900 customs, and presently own 82 kawasaki kz1100a and 84 kawasaki 1100 LTD. Bought a new 2010 kawasaki voyager in 2011. Kept it a couple of years. Not knocking V-Twins but i could never fall in love with it. I want to ride route 66 from chicago to La Not comfortable taking my 30 something year old Kawasaki 1100s that far. Was looking at Golgwings but really want touring comfort without the weight. Presently looking for the best deal on a black CTX1300. Hope the winter weather will help me get a good deal and have a CTX1300 setting next to my other bikes by the end of january.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome!

I bought my second CTX1300 (the red one) at Lexington Motorsports. They have an impressive business with lots of brands and a large maintenance staff. I took the bike to the local dealer in Corbin for the 600 and 4000 mile services.

CTX1300D - TennesseeSmith

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The last time i checked at lexington motorsports they did not have a single ctx1300. Talking with dealers in n.c. fla. Not in a big hurry. hoping winter sales slump and closer to new model year will work in my favor.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts