CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome Scott from the Island Down Under the Land Down Under, Tasmania Australia. You will love the beast as I do and enjoy riding everytime I can. Our roads are fantastic on this beast and I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Reactions: SCS

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Hi Scott

I'm a month old owner of a standard black CTX. I love the Honda engine. I purchased the bike with 11,050 miles on it. Presently I have 11,995 on the bike. It came with 1,100 dollars of accessories, 12k service, and new tires. I added the 2 year Honda warranty, 2' ROX risers, a Corbin seat, OEM radio, and extra mirrors. I should be finished with upgrades. At 67 this may be my last motorcycle

Also, search through this forum and should find the questions and answers from other members throughout the years

Enjoy, stay safe in these crazy times

Steve

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome Scott, If you want more knowledge then you came to the right place. You'll gain more knowledge than you can shake a stick at.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome, Scott!

I am out of Seneca, MO. Being that we are so close, we will have to meet up!

I will be attending the May 15-17 2020 CTX1300 gathering in Harrison, AR. There is a thread on it on the forum.

What color is your bike; is it red by chance?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome, you are not close to me but I am on a CTX1300 in a better color than red. We could even invite that guy in the red CTX, pretty sure I have not seen 3 ctx in the same place before. We could even go for 4 if a friend from Springfield wants to wander with. Let me know if you have a schedule or what. I am a firm believer in social distancing at 60+ mph.

·
Registered
80 Posts
wait a minute, just actually read your post. Carthage isnt far away, Bland is but not Carthage. I have something planned for this Saturday. What are you up to next weekend provided it is not raining

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome to the V4 clan! Look into the saddlebag guards sold here by one of the members. Just look up saddlebag guards thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts