CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Deluxe a couple of days ago and beginning to become familiar with it. I did find out today that the Low Ambient Temperature warning works! I live in the NorthWest Georgia area and riding motorcycles for nearly 31 years putting around 15,000 miles per year on several different ones. Since my riding habits have changed a bit, the '08 Goldwing will be up for sale soon and the CTX1300 will be my main ride. One of the things I do is travel all over Georgia and teach MSF Motorcycle Safety classes for several organizations. The CTX1300 will get me there in "comfort and technology".
Hope to see some of you along the way.

Reactions: V0X

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Welcome @GARiderCoach! Congrats on the new purchase.
You are likely the last most recent newest owner of the year! :D

As you may (or may not) now know, just tap the the select button to make that Low Ambient Temperature warning go away and return to what the display was showing. I've been seeing that almost every day the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey GaRider,
Welcome aboard. What color did you get?
We are almost neighbors. I'm just a few miles N. of B'ham.
Love riding the 'Black Forest'. So many great rides in N. Ga.
We'll have to meet up for a BBQ ride one weekend.

Edit: I love Hwy 52 too. Just discovered it about a year ago. Can you tell I got cabin fever?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup on the tap to get rid of the warning. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey GaRider,
Welcome aboard. What color did you get?
We are almost neighbors. I'm just a few miles N. of B'ham.
Love riding the 'Black Forest'. So many great rides in N. Ga.
We'll have to meet up for a BBQ ride one weekend.

Edit: I love Hwy 52 too. Just discovered it about a year ago. Can you tell I got cabin fever?
Blue. Dealer said that color was more comfortable :smiley-happy0034:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Just purchased a Deluxe a couple of days ago and beginning to become familiar with it. I did find out today that the Low Ambient Temperature warning works! I live in the NorthWest Georgia area and riding motorcycles for nearly 31 years putting around 15,000 miles per year on several different ones. Since my riding habits have changed a bit, the '08 Goldwing will be up for sale soon and the CTX1300 will be my main ride. One of the things I do is travel all over Georgia and teach MSF Motorcycle Safety classes for several organizations. The CTX1300 will get me there in "comfort and technology".
Hope to see some of you along the way.

Welcome to the CTX1300 forum! I'm just north of you in Chattanooga, let me know if you plan a ride this way some time. I recently took a refresher MSF class at Chattanooga State, great rider coaches.

Eric

Reactions: GARiderCoach
1 - 9 of 9 Posts