CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will I just moved up from a 2009 Shadow Spirit to my CTX 1300 Deluxe, my first thought WOW:smileygarden_de_ban, love the Red metallic paint a lot of sparkle, the power delivered by the 1300 is awesome, the seat is comfortable for long rides, and the look overall is rich, tasteful and stands in a class of its own. The not so likeable items are low windshield, but I have a taller one on order and mirror location - the handlebar units are in the way, so I will put on an upper set then take the mirror out of its casing on the lower and install small tweeters in its place to up the sound of music. Winter project for sure. I can not get the audio to play my USB stick but the Ipad and BB Bluetooth works great .

·
Registered
764 Posts
I thought all of the Canadian bikes were blue. Did that change, or did you pick one up in the States?

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
congrats and welcome here!
What kind of USB stick is it? I actually have a micro USB reader no bigger than the end of a USB plug with a 4GB micro SD card in it that plays fine so far. I don't have anything to connect BT yet.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The Canadian bikes come in either Blue or Red.....welcome to the forum and you'll really appreciate the taller windshield.....love mine......

·
Registered
764 Posts
Skipper and Dew,

I'm planning a trip up that way in a couple of years. Does the bridge to Prince Edward Island have a paved surface? Or is it a metal grate? How much does it cost to go across that bridge on a motorcycle?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts