CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to stop by my dealer (Des Plaines Honda) on August 15th and the parts guy mentioned that they had finally sold a second CTX1300 the previous day. I'm guessing it was a red one, since the blue one they had was still parked in front (they use it for demo rides). I'm hoping the new owner will find this forum and identify him/herself. I'd love the opportunity to meet another owner in the area. Having the only one around has been fun, but I really would like to see what the bike looks like when it's moving, for one thing. I can't see mine when I'm riding it! :)

Reactions: Hoosierman

·
Registered
413 Posts
Amen. I feel like I'm likely the only Pittsburgh-area owner, as no dealer I've tracked for the month or so I've been watching this bike has sold one.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To add to this...the last time I was at my dealer they told me that they had sold a few more CTX1300s; in fact, one just like mine (a black Deluxe) was there waiting for the new owner to pick it up. I took a peek at the bike and saw that the new owner's last name was Green. So, Mr. or Ms. Green, I hope you find your way to this forum and get in touch with me. I still have yet to see another CTX "in the wild" and would welcome the opportunity to ride with another one!

-- Steve (ShadowRider)

Reactions: psullam
1 - 3 of 3 Posts