CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just bought a ctx1300 and will pick it up on wednesday 24th june.
Not a new one but only 1900 miles and only 5 months old.
Here in the UK they seemed to still be a rare sight.
Shendy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard! Yes, the CTX is still a unicorn of sorts in the US as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a new one in March (White) I traded my Crosstourer in as P/X, I have had many bikes in the past and been riding since the sixty's, the CTX is the most comfy ride to date,
Not as powerful as the Crosstourer but it's a Cruiser and enough power for me and makes you ride sensibly, I was becoming a hooligan on the Crosstourer,

I am looking forward to my trip to Hamburg in September nice steady cruising.

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey welcome. 5 months is new!
out here in the Netherlands the ctx is also a rare thing. I think you can count the owners on two hands.
But a lot of interest when they see the bike. I have mine for just over one year now and find it a joy to ride.
I have mine with a tall windshield and puppies at the trottle bars and lately ordered a corbin seat (waiting for delivery..�� )
i wish you many save miles in rainy UK. and at the coninent.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey petertje, the Netherlands was where I first had the chance to see a CTX1300 in person and sit on it :) That's how I made up my mind I want one!

It was in Bodegraven, at Goedhart Motoren; huge dealership and very friendly people.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Shendy 40,
Down here in Cornwall I haven't seen another one yet and I have had mine since September last and welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts