CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Glen Chapman here in Alberta, Canada. I bought my CTX1300 Deluxe in Sept 2015. I love it!!
Great turning radius, decent mileage, comfortable and looks like the new Honda gold wings (in my opinion)
Now 50,000 klm on the bike. I like to do one long trip a year (10,000 / trip) the rest is semi-local.
2016(las Vegas), 2017(LA then up PCH 101), 2018(Virginia, Blue Ridge Parkway), 2019(had to work), 2020(CO, NM, TX)
No problems with the bike. Replacing the battery this in 2020 with Yuasa.
I am an industrial planner at a chemical plant. Retiring in June 2021.
My website is "Arenda.ca"

GWC

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Hi, Glen Chapman here in Alberta, Canada. I bought my CTX1300 Deluxe in Sept 2015. I love it!!
Great turning radius, decent mileage, comfortable and looks like the new Honda gold wings (in my opinion)
Now 50,000 klm on the bike. I like to do one long trip a year (10,000 / trip) the rest is semi-local.
2016(las Vegas), 2017(LA then up PCH 101), 2018(Virginia, Blue Ridge Parkway), 2019(had to work), 2020(CO, NM, TX)
No problems with the bike. Replacing the battery this in 2020 with Yuasa.
I am an industrial planner at a chemical plant. Retiring in June 2021.
My website is "Arenda.ca"

GWC
G'Day from Australia .... welcome to the best bunch of people and bikes of any forum .. CTX1300 is unique , not for everyone , but for those who appreciate fine Japanese craftsmanship based on V4 proven tech. Enjoyed your website ... enjoy the ride , stay safe . :smiley-happy0034:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome @Glen Chapman, from the Island down under the land down under, Tasmania, where the roads are twisty and the cops are few. I can see you are already enjoying riding the beast.

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Registered
63 Posts
Glad you finally made it this way, Glen. The new Goldwings definitely borrowed a lot from the CTX1300 - so much that I'm a bit sad that most people mistake my CTX for a Goldwing these days. I miss the days when it stood out a bit more, but that's the way it goes.

Good pick on the color :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome to the V4 clan! The CTX is a great all around machine that just grows on me.

Reactions: Stlburd2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts