CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX Deluxe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, my name is James and I have been a fan of the Honda CTX 1300 for a while now but have not found the deal this worked for me and then I went and had a heart attack and I am just now getting back to riding.

I had been riding a Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager but it is just too big for me now and it was never really the bike I wanted. I put it up for sale and started thinking of getting a CTX 1300 again. Just so happens there is one for sale close to me that I went to see and test ride. I had never ridden one before and I was pleasantly surprised at how great it rode.

I made an offer and if all goes well I will have my Honda CTX 1300 by tomorrow.

I will certainly check back in to let you all know if I do end up getting the bike but I’ll be getting one soon if not this one.

I just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and ask for any advice for a newbie to the CTX 1300.

Thank you, James

UPDATE:
I just found out there is some issue with my IP address and that's why I have not been able to post yet. So there has been an update since my first post. I did get the bike and now the happy owner of a 2014 Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe. I just love my new bike, it is just what I wanted. I have my Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager up for sale now and feel really good about my choice. I have some new mirrors, a phone holder and a plate frame being delivered today. That is the one thing I have an issue with is the rear view mirrors are not in a good position for me to see so I am adding another set on the handlebars to give me a better view behind me.
I feel like I got a really good deal on the bike, it has extremely low miles but looks and runs excellent. I have only been on a few short rides but it just runs so well and I love the power it has.

Thank you, James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts