CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I received my ctx in white mid December and it hasn't turned a wheel due to crap weather. I live in a small town called Saltcoats on the west coast of Scotland. I'm desperate to get out for a good run but realistically it will be at least another 4 weeks. Just have to keep polishing it!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I like the white color for this bike. I hope that color comes to the States sometime in the future.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome @andym,
Congratulations on the new ride. I likewise would have bought the white had it been available here. Alas, I settled for the mighty black.
So, what did ya get? standard/deluxe?
Have ya done anything to it other than polish it?
What did you ride before?
How did you decide on the CTX?
And I'm expecting some of that Scottish country side back ground in some photos when you start riding!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply.In the UK there is only the Abs model and my dealer fitted the touring pack. Previous bikes are honda cb1000r,cb1300s,fireplace,and I traded in a crosstourer which I had covered 16500 miles in 19 months on.I hope that when I finally get to ride the ctx it's as good as it looks.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Congrats on your new CTX! That's one sharp looking bike! I like the white, wish they had them here in the US. Is it a pearl white?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello and welcome from Germany!
As I mentioned in other posts: you will be very pleased, I'm sure!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for taking the time to reply guys, the colour is pearl white. I'll post as many pictures of scenic Scotland as a can as I tour about and from eastern Austria in July on my summer trip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts