CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a beautiful day for a ride.

I took the red bike to Nashville on the highway in the morning and then returned on the back roads in the evening. About 420 miles of awesomeness.

The CTX is the best highway bike I've ever owned.

This is the first bike I've ridden without a GPS unit in many years. I managed to miss a turn in a construction zone in Livingston TN. I used my iPhone to find a rural route back to TN52.

I did not see the great variety of wildlife I saw the last time I made this trip. But I did see a brand new '14 Gold Wing (still had the temp tag) and an ST1100 in Livingston. I have yet to see another CTX1300 on the road. Well over half of the bikes I saw on the road were Harleys. I did not see any sport bikes.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Agreed, great weekend for riding. I set out and rode the Tail of the Dragon again. It was really nice today, hardly anyone there for some reason. Bike rode it flawlessly again.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
221 Posts

Another day on the dragon! CTX1300 style... place was empty as you can see behind me... glorious day to ride, amazing it was so empty.

Reactions: sleepngbear

·
Registered
105 Posts

Another day on the dragon! CTX1300 style... place was empty as you can see behind me... glorious day to ride, amazing it was so empty.
Jealous....so close to soooooo much great riding.......

My last trip to The Dragon.....old bike though......:wink:

Dragon7.jpg

Reactions: V0X and sleepngbear
1 - 4 of 4 Posts