CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with their Notifications? Every time I attempt to use or view them I receive and error message.

Any help would be great.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
If you are referring to the link under your account name at the top right above the red menu bar when you have a "Like" or "Quoted" notification (for example), I don't have any issues as long as I first go to the Forum page before trying to use those links. If I try to use those links from the Home page then I do have errors. I rarely ever do anything on the Home page now. I also found I miss a lot if I don't run right to the Forum pages.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
screen clip

This does seem to be the case, what's the error code though?
KN Community Support
I had to wait to have a notification to click on to get the error. And also remember to capture it :rolleyes:
Here is the screen print when I am at the forum HOME page and open Your Notifications and click on New Likes Received. I get the same with New Post Quotes from the HOME page. Works fine from any other page.

Not a lot of information there but that's what it is.

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to wait to have a notification to click on to get the error. And also remember to capture it :rolleyes:
Here is the screen print when I am at the forum HOME page and open Your Notifications and click on New Likes Received. I get the same with New Post Quotes from the HOME page. Works fine from any other page.

Not a lot of information there but that's what it is.
Yes! This is what I see also.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Actually the notification for likes works, but if I click the link for New Post Quotes it still goes to a page not found error.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts