CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is anyone else having issues with their notifications? I see that I have 21 but when I click the button it does not show anything. It has not worked for me in a while now.

Dan

·
Registered
305 Posts
So is anyone else having issues with their notifications? I see that I have 21 but when I click the button it does not show anything. It has not worked for me in a while now.

Dan
YES!! and I thought it was just me... Used to be when you clicked on notifications, it took you right to what you were being notified of and you could deal with it, now it is just lost. :confused:

·
Administrator
294 Posts
Hey there,

I have run a couple rebuilds on the site, can you guys clear your cache and cookies and see if this has been sorted out on your end?

Richard.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey there,

I have run a couple rebuilds on the site, can you guys clear your cache and cookies and see if this has been sorted out on your end?

Richard.
Hate to have to ask this... but how do I do what you are asking (Internet Explorer 11)? And can I do it just for the forum site, or do I have to clear all?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hate to have to ask this... but how do I do what you are asking (Internet Explorer 11)? And can I do it just for the forum site, or do I have to clear all?
This should help (has photos included)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts