CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking this site recently. Looks like the begining of a great group. My Goldwing with 133,500 miles just left with its new owner on it. My yamaha Super Tennere is for sale or will be traded next week for a blue ctx 1300 Deluxe. Cant wait. Riding 59 years and still love it.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great to have another seasoned veteran. ;)

(That Gold Wing was just getting broken in. :D )

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome blurider78. You will find a lot of happy members here. Some of us have sad faces because our CTX1300 has not arrived. Lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey @blurider78

Welcome to the forum!

What made you decide on the CTX1300 in the end? Looking forward to some pictures of your new ride once it gets in. You'll have to let us know if it lives up to your expectations.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello from E TN just got my red deluxe and enjoying it very much. Still got my 2012 wing and riding both. I have ridden bikes since 1954 mainly Hondas since 1965 that's when I started working at a Honda Dlr. Hope to see some of you on the road:smiley-party0005:

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Welcome aboard, Wimpy! I don't get down to TN much myself, but I know we've got at least one member there.

So you've been riding since before I was born -- I guess that makes you right around drinking age? :D

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
Welcome wimpyhonda!
That's a long time to riding bikes (and you started before I was born too, but just barely). My first ride was in 72, on a trail 50 actually. So been mostly a Honda guy here too.
Hope you have many more years on 2 wheels to enjoy the CTX1300. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts