CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGYPDbCLqQ

Lots of different camera angles from on bike and off bike, riding around the French country side. Interesting that it was easy to hear the riders voice with little wind noise even though he wore only a open face helmet. I have no idea what either the rider nor the female announcer was saying but was interesting to watch the video anyway.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like this review.. very detail.. however, hope some one do the captions or translation.

Thank you

·
Registered
446 Posts
The rider uses a throat mic, that's why you can hear him perfectly even against the noise of the bike, even if using an open-face helmet.

Have a similar setup for my HAM rig, it's awesome -- you can near-whisper sitting next to an air hammer and still be heard clearly :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
The rider uses a throat mic, that's why you can hear him perfectly even against the noise of the bike, even if using an open-face helmet.

Have a similar setup for my HAM rig, it's awesome -- you can near-whisper sitting next to an air hammer and still be heard clearly :)
Yup, mic's are the best, the worst is when people film a video with a helmet mounted cam and try to film and talk. Viewing those video's are just ****.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts