CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I am Mike Haselman, son of a member of your group, Otto Haselman ... aka blurider78. First off, I'd like to thank all of you that came in contact with my Dad. He spoke highly of you guys and your riding community! If you ever rode and or camped with him, he was a passionate man who loved to see our country and meet it's people. Thank you for your friendship. It is now time to put his beloved CTX into the hands of another rider to help create new memories. 2014 CTX1300 Deluxe. Dads second hobby was maintaining his bikes. This may be considered a high mileage machine with 89,000 miles on the odometer. Considering he did not purchase it until the age of 78 ... way to go Dad! Here are some facts: it was always maintained on full synthetics (engine/hypoid), race tech front suspension, recently fully serviced, brand new tires front and back, Madstad windscreen, highway pegs, LED fork lights, modulating brake lights,Progressive rear shocks, a rear trunk as well as a larger trunk to swap out with, and more. The bike runs perfectly and will take you anywhere you want to go. There are no surprises with this bike. If I had time to ride more, I would keep it. But since July, she's been garaged, charging and covered next to my Gold Wing here in Raleigh. I know what the bike lists for but honestly can not find comparison mileage units to settle on a price. So I put this out there to you. Check out the pics/specs., if you are interested give me a call @ 919-334-8811 or email @ [email protected] to chat some. Thank You again, Mike Haselman

Attachments

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Hey Mike, recently sold my CTX and had it listed here on the forum, CycleTrader and Facebook marketplace. I got most hits off Facebook including the one that turned into a sale. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BravoBravo

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Great bike, great rider. I am grateful to have met Otto. Camping and riding with him was a blast. Good luck on the sale. Whoever get this has a special machine indeed.

Peace,
Chris

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mike, recently sold my CTX and had it listed here on the forum, CycleTrader and Facebook marketplace. I got most hits off Facebook including the one that turned into a sale. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for that information.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Met your dad on the first meet up in the mountains. True gentleman and avid rider! I think my bike which is listed here on this site is probably the closest to the miles your dad racked up on his. I have mine listed here for 4300. No hits yet. Don't know if I expect any with 97,000 miles on mine. I'm going to not worry too much about selling it this fall, winter. If fact, I think that it may very well ride as well as the new Goldwing I just purchased.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words! If you met him for 5 minutes, you knew the person he was for sure. I've got it listed elsewhere also, just a shame to see it covered in my garage ... it should be helping a new rider enjoy our country1 Best regards, Mike

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi friends, for anyone interested or who can pass the word, I have settled on a selling price of $3800.00 on my Dads CTX1300 Deluxe (Otto blurider78 member). Please see the complete description / pictures and call me anytime @ 919-334-8811. Depending on your location, delivery may be included or at the very least, very reasonable. Best Regards, Mike Haselman

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Friends, just passing the word that I have sold Otto's CTX1300 (blurider78) today to a rider in the S.C./N.C./GA. riding pocket. He saw some posts here regarding the bike and will hopefully hook up with this forum. Great guy, introduce yourself if you see the CTX with the bright blue head covers! Stay safe all, see you out there! Mike Haselman

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Friends, just passing the word that I have sold Otto's CTX1300 (blurider78) today to a rider in the S.C./N.C./GA. riding pocket. He saw some posts here regarding the bike and will hopefully hook up with this forum. Great guy, introduce yourself if you see the CTX with the bright blue head covers! Stay safe all, see you out there! Mike Haselman
Thanks for the update. I am glad that your dad’s memory will continue to live on through his beautiful CTX.
Kindest regards,
Bruce

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Thanks for the update! Sounds like the person who purchased the bike might be near my area. I hope to meet him.

Peace
Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts