CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
The Cherohala Skyway 8/16/2014 - cherohalaphotos

After I saw your photos from the Dragon I took a look online to see if anyone shot me while I was on the Cherohala Skyway last month.

I found this nice picture of a fat guy on a Honda, but I have no intention of paying $7 for a copy of it.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Cherohala Skyway 8/16/2014 - cherohalaphotos

After I saw your photos from the Dragon I took a look online to see if anyone shot me while I was on the Cherohala Skyway last month.

I found this nice picture of a fat guy on a Honda, but I have no intention of paying $7 for a copy of it.
I paid for two of the Dragon photos and referenced two "unpaid" photos as well. I think I paid for them because I like the looks of my bike so much! With that being said, I think your picture (and CTX) look just fine. By the way Ken, when you heading towards Chattanooga again, would like to get a ride along going.

·
Registered
314 Posts
By the way Ken, when you heading towards Chattanooga again, would like to get a ride along going.
Guys,
Get something planned and I will join you.

And I bought all the photos taken of me on the Dragon Tail - fat and all...

Reactions: sleepngbear and V0X

·
Registered
314 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, nice color CTX!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ground clearance?

Nice pictures! Living in lexington. ky and being a avid rider for many years i have ridden the dragon. Lots of fun. Did you have any ground clearance issues on your ctx 1300? Some of the reviews have claimed easy to drag hard parts.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've ridden it four times now and never scraped. I've only once scraped a peg, but it wasn't on the Dragon. Bike performed flawlessly.

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts