CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guarda questa pagina dove sono specificati i limiti per i differenti tipi di accounts:
http://www.ctx1300forum.com/forum/payments.php
I never really thought about that. I guess even as a lifetime subscriber the cutoff is 100 photos to be posted. If you reach that I guess another solution would be in order.. Is there a way to see how many photos I've posted? When I look in the "user CP" section and click on "photos and albums" it only shows three pics I have in an album. I would guess I've posted 50 photos but don't know how to figure that out...

Anyone know?

·
Super Moderator
5,411 Posts
I never really thought about that. I guess even as a lifetime subscriber the cutoff is 100 photos to be posted. If you reach that I guess another solution would be in order.. Is there a way to see how many photos I've posted? When I look in the "user CP" section and click on "photos and albums" it only shows three pics I have in an album. I would guess I've posted 50 photos but don't know how to figure that out...

Anyone know?
You won't see all that information in your profile statistics page but you will in User CP (upper right on any screen). Look for the menu item on the left list under Miscellaneous called Attachments and you should then see how many you have in posts and how much storage they use. Both numbers are relevant. From there you can remove any you feel are no longer needed. But, of course, that would render those removed no longer available to view since your post would still be there. One big reason I use an outside cloud storage for photos and share from there. My Flickr account which gives me 1 TB of photo storage for free. That's about 1,000 GB, or 1,000,000 MB. So for me with an approximate average photo size of around 6 MB per picture (12 megapixel per) that allows me storage for more than 166,000 photos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts