CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I bought it. I am currently using the Honda tall with an extender. It works great for highway and winter use but I had been looking for a shorter one for use in the summer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I received the windshield yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that it was new and in a sealed OEM box. I didn't know what to expect at that price. I'll have to wait for it to warm up to try it out.

·
Super Moderator
5,551 Posts
Never heard of that for domestic Amazon sellers. The seller of this item currently shows they are from Delaware so for the REALLY LOW price for that short time they may have considered shipping to make it too much of a loss. Anyway, the price is higher now at just over $237 so maybe they will now send to CA?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The windshield I got actually shipped from Aurora, CO and was sold by Amazon not an affiliated seller. I guess they just wanted to get it out the warehouse because they normally don't stock it.

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
399 Posts
Probably because the $42 version was not legal in California??? You never know with that state :oops:

Reactions: fbnewell1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts