CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to buy a 2014 CTX1300 Deluxe, with the high windshield and the rear trunk. I have a quote for 12,796.00 just want to confirm this is a good price before I give the dealer the money.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Do it! That is about $3000.00 less than I paid for just the Deluxe with no other goodies. But I bought early - and like I have said before, the CTX1300 was exactly what I had been waiting for - so it didn't matter what the price was.

Reactions: bob

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome @EliGrandpa,
Great deal. & where you from?
Grandpa? Does this mean you are an elderly, uh, I mean retired young man too?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am getting ready to buy a 2014 CTX1300 Deluxe, with the high windshield and the rear trunk. I have a quote for 12,796.00 just want to confirm this is a good price before I give the dealer the money.
Is that the "out the door" price? It probably does not include sales tax if applicable, but is there anything else that that will add on?
Even so, looks like a terrific price.

·
Registered
165 Posts
that is a very good price on the deluxe. I paid $15 for mine in October before taxes and accessories.

Perfect bike for me.

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I'd say that's a heck of a buy! :smiley-happy0034: I paid quite bit more than that for mine, but I don't care cause I love mine and I'm not planning on getting rid of it! I bought mine back in June before Honda came out with all of the bonuses. It was still worth it! No regrets whatsoever! :smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am from Yukon, Oklahoma. I paying 13,056 for the bike out the door cash, plus I am getting 500.00 in accessories. I am buying from out of state dealer in NW Arkansas. I appreciate everyone's input.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I am buying from out of state dealer in NW Arkansas. I appreciate everyone's input.
Care to share who gave you a good deal?
You could do a nice ride going home and be ready for the 600+/-mi check up. Something like hwy 14 tween West Plain/Ozark in Mo :smile:, then by the time you got home, you'd probably have a permanent smile on your face. Oh, BTW, that is not a well know route for bikers, so keep it a secret. :smiley-happy0034:

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
That is a fantastic price on an outstanding motorcycle. That's a lot less than I paid for mine. You can feel good knowing that you got a great deal. Have fun! Don't forget to show us pics of your new addition. :)

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Good deal. I have a quote of $12,999 with no extras. Plus $860 prep and docs and delivery. Plus tax.

Who made you that offer?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like an unbelievable deal if that includes those extra charges that seem to only come with vehicles. And I don't mean sales tax. That's a State thing. I mean delivery, assembly and prep. Who else can you charge you extra to give you what you just paid for, except cars and bikes? Can you imagine going to Walmart or Best Buy and getting charged extra for the delivery of a TV or a blender or phone from the manufacturer to the store. WTF? If it includes those charges its an unbelievable deal. If it doesn't include those, its just an awesome deal. Enjoy your new bike!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
If that's an out the door price, then you are making out like a bandit! If not, then you may want to check to see how the Honda rebates affect the final price in the way of taxes paid in your state. In Texas, the sales tax is calculated before the rebates are deducted. So, if there is a $3k factory rebate, I would still pay sales tax on that rebate as if that rebate was cash I was putting forth towards the purchase. Just food for thought. Best of luck with your purchase. Please post pics when you get it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts