CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iso a rear trunk pad (aka trunk backrest)
I lost mine on my last road trip, as they say it's "gone with the wind"

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hate to hear that. Gotta check into mine.
BTW - welcome to the forum, @LarryO

·
Registered
557 Posts
@LarryO good luck on the part search. I've never seen the rear trunk pad listed as a separate part for purchase. reference: 2014 Honda CTX1300 AC OEM Parts, Babbitts Honda Partshouse

Perhaps you are hoping someone is not using theirs and wants to sell it. You may need to go to a local upholstery shop and have one created.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@LarryO good luck on the part search. I've never seen the rear trunk pad listed as a separate part for purchase. reference: 2014 Honda CTX1300 AC OEM Parts, Babbitts Honda Partshouse

Perhaps you are hoping someone is not using theirs and wants to sell it. You may need to go to a local upholstery shop and have one created.
Thanks, yes I have checked with Honda and was hoping someone had an old case that they were not using or had to replace and would like to make a few bucks off the old one. I'll keep looking.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
@LarryO take a look at the GIVI website. They offered two different pads for my GIVI top case and one of those may be usable on your case. You might also be interested in this luggage rack. It comes in handy when riding two up with the saddlebags full. I put light stuff like rain suits there for easy access. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Stlburd2 I'll take a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

L
LarryO
Registered

Joined Sep 29, 2016
4 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 4 d ago
iso a rear trunk pad (aka trunk backrest)
I lost mine on my last road trip, as they say it's "gone with the wind"

SaveShare
Reply Quote

[IMG alt="fbnewell1"]https://www.ctx1300forum.com/d1/avatars/m/18/18401.jpg?1593503844[/IMG]
fbnewell1
Registered

Joined Apr 7, 2018
518 Posts
#2 4 d ago

”If you choose not to decide, you’ve still made a choice!”
2014 Honda CTX1300A Deluxe, Blue, #814
. . . IBA Member #71578 . . .

SaveShare
Reply Quote

[IMG alt="CaliChaos"]https://www.ctx1300forum.com/d1/avatars/m/17/17994.jpg?1593503844[/IMG]
CaliChaos
Registered

Joined Mar 6, 2018
556 Posts
#3 3 d ago

There was one time.... it was crazy awesome!

----
What do you know? Honda_CTX1300_misc_knowledge

Reactions:BravoBravo
SaveShare
Reply Quote

L
LarryO
Registered

Joined Sep 29, 2016
4 Posts
Discussion Starter • #4 3 d ago
fbnewell1 said:
Thanks

SaveShare
Reply Quote

L
LarryO
Registered

Joined Sep 29, 2016
4 Posts
Discussion Starter • #5 3 d ago
Thanks

SaveShare
Reply Quote

L
LarryO
Registered

Joined Sep 29, 2016
4 Posts
Discussion Starter • #6 3 d ago
CaliChaos said:

Thanks, yes I have checked with Honda and was hoping someone had an old case that they were not using or had to replace and would like to make a few bucks off the old one. I'll keep looking.

SaveShare
Reply Quote

1 - 8 of 8 Posts