CTX 1300 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading my bike in for something lighter and faster (KTM 1290 Super Duke GT). The dealership offered me $6000 (plus 6% sales tax that I don't have to pay on the new ride). Price is thus $6360. I'd rather offer it here to the community.

Red Deluxe
14,400 miles

* Everything works as it should

* Serviced and PA State inspected in August. Oil changed, new front brakes and tires at that time though we just did a 1800 mile tour last week.

* It has the Honda tall shield which is how I bought it, I don't have the shorty

* Utopia seat - this is a superb upgrade

* Saddle bag guards (Menosabe's)

* I have Menosabe's forward foot bar with his recommended pegs, not installed. Driving lights and wiring that go on the forward foot bar, not installed. These will go with the bike

* Saddle bag liners, custom made for the CTX, it fits the shape perfectly, super handy for trips

* Honda mirrors added, I forgot which model mirrors there were

* Bodywork, panels and paint is in good condition, no broken tabs. There is a minor scratch on the left saddle bag and mirror (got that bike that way). The right saddle bag has a bad scratch from when the bike toppled over shortly after I got it and before I had the guards - but I have NEW factory saddle bag cover not yet installed. Also, the exhaust chrome got a dent at that time but I have a NEW factory replacement for that also ready to install. I won't install those but they go with the bike.

The bike is still dirty from our outing last week, I'll get it washed and will post pictures. Just wanted to get this out there quickly. The Duke is currently being dealer prepped. I am going in on Friday for a test ride; provided I like it well enough, will probably purchase early next week after a cooling-off weekend.

Separately, we will probably also sell my wife's Red CTX 700 DCT as she's itching for a bit better performance also and we'd like to be on similar bikes. We're considering a KTM for her also but riding height might be a stopper.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This CTX has been traded in. The unmounted extras did not go with the bike and will be available on the marketplace

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.