CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gone thru the Ride Like a Pro Motorcycle Course that is put on by Retired Motorcycle Officer Jerry Palladino out of Florida. I subscribed to his Youtube videos years ago. I asked if he has ever had a Honda CTX1300 in the course and he replied yes. I have wanted to go to his class but with it being in Florida and me in Texas I don't know if it would be worth it due to it would require hotel stays. I also know there are other classes out there, I would just like to do one by a retired motor Officer ( Since I am a retired Officer, just not motor officer) I watched our Motor Officers train when I was assigned to the Traffic Division and was impressed at the things they could do on a Harley along with the BMW when we got those. I was also wondering if that person is on the forum how the bike handled.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Just google “Ride like a pro class”. They do the classes all over the US. Jerry does not teach the class but local motorcycle police do.

I took a course here in Maryland.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just google “Ride like a pro class”. They do the classes all over the US. Jerry does not teach the class but local motorcycle police do.

I took a course here in Maryland.

yep

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot about that, I checked and they have some in Houston, which is about 2 hours away. Will be looking into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts