CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gloucester to Worcester, UK, for the RBL Riders pool and darts championship.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I keep getting an error David.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I keep getting an error David.
I've just checked it and it seems ok.
The link in the post is the the same as this one -
- Don't know why it's not starting at the beginning though, just need to scroll the progress line back to the beginning.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Thank you for the ride! I’m setting here in Ohio at 32 degrees F an winds at 30-60 mph! As always its great to see how people in different countries ride and the different landscapes. I noticed that your traffic lights go from red to yellow then green. Here in the states the yellow is used only when transitioning from green to red. Cool .

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Thank you for the ride! I’m setting here in Ohio at 32 degrees F an winds at 30-60 mph! As always its great to see how people in different countries ride and the different landscapes. I noticed that your traffic lights go from red to yellow then green. Here in the states the yellow is used only when transitioning from green to red. Cool .
I hear that. We are in the midst of a deep freeze and I haven't been able to get the CTX out in 6 weeks. The roads have piles of aluminum alloy chemicals on them as well. The end of the week looks promising but I won't hold my breath. I need the mototherapy bad. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts