CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been sitting here staring at the bike wondering how I could run two small flags on the bike. On my Wing it was a piece of cake to run the American flag on one antenna and a POW/MIA flag on the other. But for the life of me I haven't come up with anything for the CTX that would look good and be practical. Any ideas out there?

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t star, did you make that or purchase it somewhere? It almost looks like those short black rubber covered antenna maybe mounted on a plate behind the license plate.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Been sitting here staring at the bike wondering how I could run two small flags on the bike. On my Wing it was a piece of cake to run the American flag on one antenna and a POW/MIA flag on the other. But for the life of me I haven't come up with anything for the CTX that would look good and be practical. Any ideas out there?
DUDE - Thank you for your service and sacrifice to the good ole USA. God bless you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi there;

How did you install that flags

Thanks
I used the mounting system from Rumbling Pride. Look for the link above in post 4 or 7 above. Flags have survived a ride cross country from California to Washington, DC (Run for The Wall) round trip.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don’t know that I posted pics but I did solve my flag mounting question. I purchased two used antenna from the local junkyard. Cut and bend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts