CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put my CTX down a total loss according to insurance. I have for sale the luggage rack/back rest $200
A brand new rear tire shinko advance 005
$100. I got it just before I went down probably wouldn't have if I had gotten it on.
Highway pegs with 1scraped up a little
you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you and have a great day
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Put my CTX down a total loss according to insurance. I have for sale the luggage rack/back rest $200
A brand new rear tire shinko advance 005
$100. I got it just before I went down probably wouldn't have if I had gotten it on.
Highway pegs with 1scraped up a little View attachment 46886 View attachment 46888 you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you and have a great day
Brian
Im glad you are okay / here to tell about it. was it a "tire blow-out"?

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe
97 Posts
Forget about the bike are you alright? I hope you were not as damaged as the bike. Do you want to share just what happened, maybe hep someone else avoid the same thing?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
31 Posts
Sorry to hear of this, hope you're well, although a bit shaken up. My advice from my past falls, get back up, get back on; you'll soon forget it.
as for the items, my blue bike would like to have your matching backrest. Include shipping in your asking price and we'll take it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the well wishes I'm fine. Slow drop but totalled the CTX. That's all I will say if you want to know more pm me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts