CTX 1300 Forum banner
361 - 377 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Best plan of action to get current pricing is to email Charlie directly. His email is in several posts, some of which are just before this one.

If he wants me to change the first post he should send me a PM with the detail/content he wants changed or added.
Yes already did. I see he makes the lamp brackets/ highway pegs also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 7:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Saddlebag / engine guards

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out.

Here is the information about the guards.

The guards are priced at $150. I had to raise the price due to the increase in steel tariffs and shipping costs.
They are a total of $164 including shipping if you live in the United States. Let me know if you live elsewhere and I will give you an adjusted shipping rate.

You can pay via paypal to [email protected] or with a check or money order. Let me know if you want to take the paper route and I will give you a mailing address if you live in the U.S.

There is a maximum 5-6 week wait (although it could easily be less) due to many orders and the fact that I make these as I go and it is not my day job. I make them outside in the evenings and weekends when I am not taking care of other family and house duties.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Charlie

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:23 PM <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Mr. Rogina,

A friend of mine, Jim McAllen purchased guards from you and highly recommends you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife dropped her CTX four times so I decide to do something about future drops. It's been over a month in the works but the saddlebag guards are almost done. Several of us have dropped our bikes and damaged very expensive saddlebags. This post says the dealer sells each bag for $2200. Saddle Bag Pricing is Ridiculous
I hope to have some for sale by next week for $110 plus shipping. The pictures show things like hardware, front , side, top and rear view. As always, the guards are powder coated in satin black.
I also laid the bike over to show you how far it should drop if you have a mishap. The guards are made of 11ga. DOM steel and welded with TIG welder. They are very strong but only designed to withstand a drop and not an all out wreck. (I haven't tested a wreck and not interest in doing so). As always, comments are appreciated.
Hello,
could you offer me a pair of saddlebag guards for the Honda CTX 1300 in black or chrome?
Pls let me have yr price information and transportation details for the export to Europe.
Regards
Fridolin

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife dropped her CTX four times so I decide to do something about future drops. It's been over a month in the works but the saddlebag guards are almost done. Several of us have dropped our bikes and damaged very expensive saddlebags. This post says the dealer sells each bag for $2200. Saddle Bag Pricing is Ridiculous
I hope to have some for sale by next week for $110 plus shipping. The pictures show things like hardware, front , side, top and rear view. As always, the guards are powder coated in satin black.
I also laid the bike over to show you how far it should drop if you have a mishap. The guards are made of 11ga. DOM steel and welded with TIG welder. They are very strong but only designed to withstand a drop and not an all out wreck. (I haven't tested a wreck and not interest in doing so). As always, comments are appreciated.
please email me about selling saddlebag guards - black for CTX1300 micah.jacobs.other at pobox.com

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
5,809 Posts
Charlie buongiorno.
Vivo in Italia, Varese. Scusa se non parlo inglese.
È possibile avere i saddlebags guard?
Se serve la mia mail è
xxxxxx
Ciao
Grazie
Benvenuto nel forum.
È meglio inviare un'e-mail direttamente a Charlie per attirare la sua attenzione prima.
Inviare a: [email protected]

Welcome to the forum.
It is best to send email directly to Charlie to get his attention sooner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I order a pair? I have a CTX1300 deluxe
Phone number 210-326-7338
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
5,809 Posts
How do I order a pair? I have a CTX1300 deluxe
Phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx
[email protected]
Welcome to the forum @Hondajohn
Best way in the past to contact him is through his direct email. See my post just a few above yours here (post 369) for his direct email address.
Reports are that he hasn't been seen for a while so don't know what's going on there. No word on that.

btw- not a great idea to openly post your phone and email address on a forum unless you like hackers to get that info. They love getting more info to add to their growing database that they do collect on everyone they can. Private Message (or just Message or Conversations as they are called in some places on the forum) are the best way to post such info.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome, John, from a little farther south in Texas! Scroll up through some of the previous posts here to find Charlie‘s email address. He builds these on the side, in his spare time - when he has time. Have been told that sometimes it takes a little bit for him to respond, but email is the best way.

Hope to see you on the roads of central and south Texas in the not-too-distant future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have guards for sale.

·
Registered
316 Posts
However recent chatter on the forum is that he may be extremely slow to respond.
I ordered and sent payment last August after Menosabe responded to my email. To date, I have not received anything from Menosabe. I've sent numerous emails and a letter via USPS and not a reply. Buyers beware!

361 - 377 of 377 Posts