CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
This site seems a little more secured than the FB page, but there are a lot of new members on there selling parts, and once you look into it with a suspicious eye, can see they are frauds. Beware! As I found out, if the price sounds too good, there is probably a catch!
I am working to recoup a bad nights impulse....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What site? Can you post the link?
The Facebook page "HONDA CTX1300" page
seemingly all at once there are several people selling parts, many looking the same, all new members, and names that definitely do NOT match their names, with profiles that seemingly have been inactive for a while.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
The Facebook page "HONDA CTX1300" page
seemingly all at once there are several people selling parts, many looking the same, all new members, and names that definitely do NOT match their names, with profiles that seemingly have been inactive for a while.
Gotcha. I thought you meant a new web page, and I don't do Facebook so I'm good.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Another scam that’s hit mid MO is the buyer/seller wanting to text you a “code” word for you to text back. Supposedly to verify your you somehow. Don’t know if this allows access to your phone content or what. Buyer/seller beware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts