CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed there is a limit on user can reach for picture posts. Is this all pictures posted ? Your post pictures, Album, Garage ?

If so It would make sense to me have all your pictures for posts linked from the album. Be easier to select which pictures to delete if your maxed out, but be kind of a nuisance to follow the link leaving the post then click back

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@SLP
Your photos. Use Flickr, Imgur, Google, Smugmug, etc....your choice and link to them there.
Linking to large photos will auto resize to fit local screens in most cases.
Some sites will give the option to size when you choose the link.
I think you already knew this, but just adding a bit of info as others read.
Search in "Forum Information & Help" section for detail/examples of posting photos for those who want more info.

·
Super Moderator
5,411 Posts
I use Flickr 99% of the time to avoid running out of the limit. No limit on posting from one of the cloud photo storage sites Larry mentions. Look for the "BBcode" and you can copy that directly into your post as is. Otherwise use the URL (web address) for the photo and use the "Insert Image" icon (yellow square with mountain scene in button bar at top of reply box) to insert your image from these sites.

Moving this thread to Forum Information & Help forum since it is about the forum more than the bike specifically.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@SLP
Your photos. Use Flickr, Imgur, Google, Smugmug, etc....your choice and link to them there.
Linking to large photos will auto resize to fit local screens in most cases.
Some sites will give the option to size when you choose the link.
I think you already knew this, but just adding a bit of info as others read.
Search in "Forum Information & Help" section for detail/examples of posting photos for those who want more info.
Nope, I didn't know, pretty much ignorant on linking stuff and server stuff. If I get a Flicker account and link from it, do the pictures load automatically on the post, or does the reader have to click a link to open the Flicker site ?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts