CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brand new (paper) CTX1300/A shop manual arrived today in perfect shape!

Found a site that offered the manual for $45 vice the usual $119 (or more). Was a little reticent to order, but used PayPal and the transaction was uneventful and the merchandise was as advertised.:) $7 postage with tracking.

The brand new manual was triple plastic wrapped over the OEM cellophane, covered in a cardboard envelope and inserted into another cardboard envelope.

Service Shop Repair Manual

·
Registered
822 Posts
Springer, Thanks for the Heads-Up! That's a Great price!!!!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's where I got mine.. hopefully I don't need to use the technical stuff but it's great for maintenance. ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
2 thumbs up for the heads up!!
Got one on the way.

Reactions: rcpilot92

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wanted to place an order but they don't deliver to te netherlands :mad:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got mine today! Thanks again Springer!

:smiley-happy0034::smiley-happy0034:

·
Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
5,809 Posts
Yep, less pricey due to being copies of the Helm, Inc manual. Helm publishes the manual and other companies copy it and sell at a discount. It is a copy, evident by the binding and copied image of the punched holes (also obvious in the photo of the manual).

·
Registered
29 Posts
still got it going...Got mine on the way. 50 + 7 = happy

·
Registered
13 Posts
still got it going...Got mine on the way. 50 + 7 = happy
I got mine for $50 with free shipping by registering an account on the site, logging in, adding the manual to the shopping cart and abandoning it. The next day I received an email from the site offering free shipping.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey thanks for the info, ordered the oem manual and in 7 days I got it in the mail! It may be photo copied version by the paper quality, but it will work for me for 1/3 the price, also has a color wiring diagram, although I need a magnification to read it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts