CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email from my local dealer shows official status from Honda Most accessories are expected some time in JULY I still think they jumped the gun with the release of the bike although it added some great riding days. I think it said tall windshield was available now
ballward

·
Super Moderator
5,464 Posts
Here is a web site in Idaho that shows the rear carrier for 149.60 as an available part.
free shipping on over $99.
didn't find the backrest. Did a search on the Honda part number and only a 5 results on Google search, this was the only one for the CTX that I saw.

·
Super Moderator
5,464 Posts
Here's the French Honda book of accessories for all their bikes. I've set the link to the pages for the CTX1300 but you can zoom in or "flip" to other pages. Now to learn French! :)

Honda Catalogue of Accessories

And here's the Gearhead site link to the windshield
Looks like a really good price for it.

looked up the center stand part number but didn't fine the actual part yet.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Good news about the windshield!

Just as I was leaving for the gym tonight I got a call from the parts department at my local Honda dealer. He said that the computer is showing the taller windshield in stock at the local warehouse. And not just a couple--SEVENTY of them! Because I am a member of their "VIP Club" I get 15% off on accessories, so the windshield is costing me just over $100 with tax. He said they should have it early next week. This is GREAT news! Of course I told them to go ahead and order it. So the one on order from Japan is going to get canceled right away. As soon as I hear it has arrived I'll arrange to take the bike in for the installation, and hopefully I can pick it up next Saturday.

If any of you folks needs one of these, just call (847) 699-9600 and ask for the parts department. The dealer is Des Plaines Honda, a Powerhouse dealership that has been in business for many years and is one of the country's largest.

Reactions: bob and sleepngbear
1 - 9 of 9 Posts