CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening gentlemen/ladies.I have not been on here for awhile now and thought I'd drop by to say hello and see how everyone was doing.So HELLO EVERYONE!! I trust everyone is happy with their CTX1300's?? I still have my Tbird which is now just shy of 84,000 miles and running exceptionally well.However,I am still not happy with the belt drive and continue to search for a shaft drive machine that tickles my fantasy.I looked at the Moto Guzzi California 1400 Tourer,[707 lbs. curb weight] but was disappointed to find out that,when attempting to maintain a steady speed,it bucks like crazy.When I mentioned it to the dealerships,they said that all the 1400's do that.Well I don't think so.That machine has a problem and no one seems to wanna address it,so they can keep em.

Then I ran across this Suzuki C90T model 1462cc V twin,water cooled,shaft drive,touring machine,but won't be shaking hands with one till later this week as the local dealership did not have one in stock.It supposedly weighs in at 800 lbs.,while my Tbird,the SE model,weighs in at 812 lbs.So the vote is not in yet! In the meantime,I hope that everyone is enjoying their CTX to its' fullest.Carry on gentlemen/ladies!! Dave!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Very happy about the CTX1300 and I like Honda determination to offer innovative and usable motorcycles.

I'm Italian and I never own an Italian motorcycle...so I'm not surprised by your Moto Guzzi experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts