CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done installing the Honda tall windshield. Took about a half hour and the bike looks amazing with it. Too bad it's pouring rain like crazy. Just a questions after installing the mirror covers though, all seemed like a snapped tight back in and now it feels like there's a slight looseness. All aligned perfectly. I can't remember whether it was like that or its just my imagination. Anyone?

·
Registered
279 Posts
the little clips loosen up a little
you shouldn't notice it riding though
mine are the same after like 5 changes
you can probably give the clips a bit of a squeeze to fit better

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally got a little break from the rain and immediately took the bike on the road. Wow! The tall windshield made all the difference in the world. Can't believe I waited this long. First time I heard that beautiful engine. Open road here I come. BTW for those who's looking to install a tall windshield I am 5-7" and I don't experience any wind at all. Lifted my arm and noticed wind right over on top of my helmet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I finally got a little break from the rain and immediately took the bike on the road. Wow! The tall windshield made all the difference in the world. Can't believe I waited this long. First time I heard that beautiful engine. Open road here I come. BTW for those who's looking to install a tall windshield I am 5-7" and I don't experience any wind at all. Lifted my arm and noticed wind right over on top of my helmet.
I also just installed my tall windshield today and couldn't agree with you more!
I'm 5'8" and have no wind issues. Can hear the engine now up to highway speeds and the music with no issue. Also can finally ride comfortably with my face shield on my helmet open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts