CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've search for this forum in Tapatalk and don't see it listed. Anyone know if the forum isn't compatible? Tapatalk is awesome and I use it for my BMW forum (makes adding photos really easy)

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
What phone platform do you have?
I use "Motorcycle.com Free" app, which is made by Tapatalk, on my Android Moto X phone and Nexus 7 tablet. It should be listed in your apps store or Play Store. This forum is listed in that. There was a thread some time ago mentioning that. In fact it's in this Forum Information & Help sub-forum HERE

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
iPad / iPhone

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent got it installed. Too bad my BMW nineTowners.com forum isn't available on it. It is through the unbranded Tapatalk

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: bob

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I don't know when it happened, but the forum is now listed on Tapatalk. It is still on the motorcycle.com app as well. Tapatalk is better (my opinion).

·
Administrator
344 Posts
It was added to tapatalk recently. If you have issues with Tapatalk you can report them to us but also always check with taptalk support as well since its not our product. We also do not control tapatalk's ads those are 100% their program. Enjoy the many ways to access the site via mobile.
-Philip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts