CTX 1300 Forum banner

Techmount - Techgripper

5K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  JC13 
#1 ·
This is the best cell phone/gps holder I have found. I have had Techmount products in the past on several bikes and was always blown away by the quality. I'm using mine primarily for my cell phone as I stream satellite radio through the blue tooth.TECHGRIPPER.COM It is very solid and holds the devise securely.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Which model you have for the CTX1300?

#4 ·
Worst website ever. Takes forever for anything to load. Trying to find a mount that will work for my GPS, but can't seem to find any info regarding how far these open.

#6 ·
...Trying to find a mount that will work for my GPS, ...
Have you tried RAM mounting devices? You can search on it for the specific device you have and see what comes up. This one looks good. I've used RAM mounts, and currently have one, or I make my own.

Reactions: kniterider
#12 ·
I figured that, but I need to know how far it opens. My GPS is larger than the one in this pic.

#16 ·
I saw that pic. That phone is just a tad under 3" wide. I have one. My GPS is just a tad under 4" tall and I just need to know if that gripper will open that wide.
I am going to try their website again a little later and see if it will respond faster. It was a pig earlier today taking 3 to 5 minutes just to open a link to one of their pages. And, no, I am not on a 96 baud modem. I have a superfast internet connection. Their site just sucks.

#18 ·
I saw that pic. That phone is just a tad under 3" wide. I have one. My GPS is just a tad under 4" tall and I just need to know if that gripper will open that wide...
You saw some of the pics but did you see THIS pic and post?

But you may be right. The RAM mount system will have something for just about every device that can be used in/on any vehicle. From police cars, boats, semi trucks, motorcycles, etc. And from GPS units, smart phones, spot devices, and laptops, etc. And you can usually find the model needed on Amazon too. So if this web site refuses to cooperate...

#17 ·
Stupid website doesn't even tell you how far it opens. Just lists a bunch of phones that it will fit. What if I don't have one of those phones and need to see if it will fit the one I have. Why can't they just put one stupid dimension on the description page along with all the other dimensions?

I don't care how good it is, I don't want one now. RAM makes plenty that will work.

#19 ·
Nope. Missed that one somehow. That would work. Might look at it because some of the RAM stuff is pretty pricey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.