CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I used my new snow shovel for the first. Bought it last year after our one and only snowstorm.

Worked great. But something was missing.

As a long time touring motorcycle rider, I place a high value on Comfort and Safety, which drove my decision to buy my CTX1300. Heck, Comfort is right in the name!

I set to work, adding mods to achieve my dream. And now I am proud to announce, on this CTX forum.

The Motoshovel
[patent pending]

Wood Tool Gas Flooring Plumbing

• Shovel and enjoy your favorite adult beverage in your exclusive Mug Holder!
  • Use the exclusive Side Mirror to check behind you for pesky snow plows!
  • Clear a path for your next ride on your new snow tires!
I'll soon launch a Kickstarter campaign to refine this version 1 and begin production.
Shares start at $10,000. Exclusive discounts for forum members - $9,990 off.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Won’t work for me. What is this “snow” you speak of? Anyhow, I’d need a left-handed model. That one probably will be included in the first revision, I suppose ...

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Won’t work for me. What is this “snow” you speak of? Anyhow, I’d need a left-handed model. That one probably will be included in the first revision, I suppose ...
Thank you for your input. Our crack development team anticipated your needs.

Price slightly higher.
Floor Gas Plumbing Flooring Tool

• Haha
Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Stlburd2 and bob

·
Registered
727 Posts
“Priced slightly higher”??? I see a discrimination lawsuit in your future ... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The weather we are having doesn't make this new product worth an investment. Good luck though.
Think Collector's Item, 'cause maybe we won't see many sold....

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Will you have a retro kit available to convert shovels I already have? Including my high power gas blown model?

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will you have a retro kit available to convert shovels I already have? Including my high power gas blown model?
Certainly!

To assure fitment, please ship your unit, postpaid, to our customer service department in Latvia, EU. Remember to remove any explosive liquids and pen knives prior to packaging.

To save those shipping charges, you may drop off your model at our US branch in Honolulu. Send your departure address and we will email you a Google Map of directions.

We will reply within 30 days with an unreliable estimate of costs, plus shipping and mangling fees.

Thank you for your interest in Motoshovel! [patent rejected]

• Haha
1 - 11 of 11 Posts