CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I rode dirt bikes, cruisers and choppers in Florida for 14 years. After moving to Denver in 1978 I started more serious road riding and touring - rode with the BMW bunch there for a while. While living in Hemet, CA I picked up a 1984 Goldwing and later I got a 1990 Goldwing. During 10 years in Las Vegas I bought my present 2002 Goldwing. I have been looking at various bikes to down size but still be able to travel on. I somewhat rushed into buying this CTX1300 and the jury is still way out there on how well this thing will work for touring (Ya Ya, I'm spoiled with Goldwings). I realized immediately I need some kind of throttle lock, decent wind protection, bag liners and a large travel bag for traveling. I paid Honda and the dealer in Kalispell MT to install the larger Honda wind screen - not worth it in my opinion. I am glad to see and hear what others are doing to make better use of this new model.:ty:

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome to the forum ctx1300-pete-spokane. Stay tuned here for even more good information as we all figure out what works best for each of us. Everyone is different, as you know, and it's always great to share ideas and pick what we like from that. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts