CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a difference some extra sound makes, kid was riding in style this afternoon with her own speakers right at her.
The the whole system between the tweeters I added last year and now the rears make it all good.
I'm not a fan of music in helmet might be just me but I find it distracting where this is like driving around with the windows down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
That red stitching and piping on the seat really looks good. Along with the pinstripe on the bags. Really sets it off. I should have had that stitching done when I had my seat redone.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
That teardown looks familiar. I installed the Honda/ Alpine OEM radio on my standard model recently. Are you amplifying the front and back speakers or just the back two speakers? Taramps makes lots of amps, its the first time I heard of this company

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally I was only running amp to rear speakers 160 watt pit way too much sound back there, still heard front but very faint.
I've now tied the front speakers and 1" tweeters in so everything is getting 26.66 watts to them.
Sounds great and even at 75mph only had volume at 10 and it was crystal clear and me and kid both heard it perfectly.
The amp is tiny and fits under seat with no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts