CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still testing out the TomTom Bandit camera. Had a short ride to my Poppy Appeal stand duty at a local supermarket. Tried it on the handlebars (on the Harley Sportster 'T') but a lot of reflection from the street lights on the windshield. Good result with the helmet mount but noisy so added music instead.

https://youtu.be/d8yoGAXOroY

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I think you have the image reversed. It looks like you're riding on the wrong side of the road.

And everything shows up as metric. That can't be right either.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you have the image reversed. It looks like you're riding on the wrong side of the road.

And everything shows up as metric. That can't be right either.
Riding on the wrong side of the road I can understand but even the E.U. couldn't get us to change that! Don't know where you get the metric reference from though, the only thing I can think of is the price of fuel is in Litres, it would be too scary if they showed the price in gallons!

Did you hear about the phased switch over in Ireland?
The plan was that it would happen over a two week period to get people used to driving on the right hand side.
First week all the cars and bikes would start driving on the right
Second week the trucks would switch to driving on the right.
It never happened, can't understand why it was cancelled! :520::520::520::ty:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
(Snipped)

Did you hear about the phased switch over in Ireland?
The plan was that it would happen over a two week period to get people used to driving on the right hand side.
First week all the cars and bikes would start driving on the right
Second week the trucks would switch to driving on the right.
It never happened, can't understand why it was cancelled! :520::520::520::ty:
Just another example of distrust? People just don't want to meet in the middle.:350x700px-LL-66dd6d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts