CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trailer hitch (designed by Kokopelli) and a custom made trailer for sale. Trailer is painted Ion Blue to perfectly match an Ion Blue bike. Trailer has a custom made swivel hitch so you could lay your bike on its side and it will not affect the trailer. All lights are LED. Wired so that both Left act as turn signals or both Right act as turn signals. If not signaling they all act as brake or tail lights. Trailer is all aluminum. Have pulled it for thousands of miles and it pulls great. Weighs around 150# empty. Has (2) 250# torsion 1/2 axles. Please CALL ME if interersted @ 720-541-0705.

Thanks,
Wally

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a trailer hitch (designed by Kokopelli) and a custom made trailer for sale. Trailer is painted Ion Blue to perfectly match an Ion Blue bike. Trailer has a custom made swivel hitch so you could lay your bike on its side and it will not affect the trailer. All lights are LED. Wired so that both Left act as turn signals or both Right act as turn signals. If not signaling they all act as brake or tail lights. Trailer is all aluminum. Have pulled it for thousands of miles and it pulls great. Weighs around 150# empty. Has (2) 250# torsion 1/2 axles. Please CALL ME if interersted @ 720-541-0705.

Thanks,
Wally
I’m looking for a hitch and was trying to find someone to make it for me. I see you’re in the Denver area, ( by the area code)... I’m in Dunnellon, Fl. Would you sell the hitch by itself? If so, let me know and we can talk over the phone! Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts