CTX 1300 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is selling a CTX Deluxe in middle Georgia please let me know. I've narrowed my next bike down to the CTX, eliminated the Yamaha FJR and Kawasaki 14 due to very uncomfortable riding position. Thanks, Steve

Reactions: BravoBravo

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,045 Posts
Well, I know a guy in Anderson SC selling a great CTX1300 Deluxe. Not far from GA. Anderson is on the SC/GA border off Interstate 85.

;-)

Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the lead Chris. Do you have his contact information and details on the bike? Naturally, I'm going into bike shopping mode, just as the Grands are getting out of school and expecting their annual RV trek. What's life without complications... :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe
1,045 Posts
Thanks for the lead Chris. Do you have his contact information and details on the bike? Naturally, I'm going into bike shopping mode, just as the Grands are getting out of school and expecting their annual RV trek. What's life without complications... :)
Ha! The guy is me! I am in Anderson, super close to GA. I sent you the listing in a PM. You can search for it in Cycle Trader.

Peace,
Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm officially out of the market! I purchased my newused CTX yesterday. One owner, standard with a bunch of extras and only 9,700 miles. I'm sure I'm going to have a bunch of questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.