CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined this forum today and after browsing thru the classifieds, thought of posting this. Hope it is OK to post something like a buy post. If not, please feel free to delete it.

I have been looking at the CTX1300 for a while after an incident with my ST1300. The shape of CTX1300 has been growing on me slowly. Key things that I like are: Comfortable seating, ABS, LED lighting, BlueTooth, Speakers, and of course Honda reliability.

Since all the postings show closed sales, I am posting this to see if there any CTX1300 Deluxe owners interested in selling. Let me know. Please include the following details:

- Year, Color, Mileage, Location, Accessories installed (if any)
- I am located in DFW metro area but open to other areas as well

·
Super Moderator
5,398 Posts
Welcome @Prasad Yarlagadda.

It's fine to post a WTB thread, though I will move it to the Want to Buy sub-forum since we have one of those here.
Have you looked in CycleTrader.com? There you can designate location and within a certain distance from your zip code for a CTX1300 Deluxe (what you indicate you are looking for).
Perhaps someone on the forum will post if they are interested as well. There are a number of members in the DFW area though not all have pinned their locations in the newer member map.

Having previously owned a ST1300 you will be very familiar with almost all of the mechanics of the CTX1300 since it is mostly all the same. A lot of aftermarket stuff should also apply as well, like pegs and grips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts