CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Check out the Tech section in the Accessories forum on this board. There are a few ideas in a thread on that very accessory HERE. I'm sure Amazon ships to Canada, don't they? You might want to peruse that forum for many other ideas. There are 5 pages so far with a great many ideas mentioned.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Kniterider:
I also highly recommend the Triumph bag liners for the Trophy. They are made of a stiffer material that retains the shape when the empty bags are sitting on the table. They don't have the dual zippers like the Cee Bailey bags for the CTX, but they keep your stuff from falling out when you open the saddle bags. The Trophy bags have the best closures I've ever seen. But the bags lean forward a bit which can let stuff fall out when you're in a hurry.

·
Registered
406 Posts
AGREE AGAIN sir, the closures plus the ease with which the bags come off the bike are perfect. I have not seen the trophy bags yet,, BUT Father's day is COMING time to drop some hints

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Those are a pretty good fit. Just got home from a week long trip with my wife. Great trip but the bags will be handy in the near future. Our storage was a little finicky. Center stand vs side stand improved loading and unloading. We used stuff sacks, I see it is much easier to grab two bags instead of several items to carry.
I bought my SENA 10 Bluetooth set from Canadas Motorcycle. Happy with the customer service and the product.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I bought the Ultraguard Bag liners on eBay. Ultraguard, Hopnells and Big Bike Parts are all the same Bags, per the included warranty papers. I got them for $42.00 for a pair. Very nice for the price and fit well. I just couldn't justify $140.00 + $10.00 shipping for the Cee Bailey's. The $108 savings will buy a lot of Gas!

Reactions: willajabir

·
Registered
158 Posts
I like the net pouch on the Cee Bailey bags lol Seriously I do like them but I'm starting to notice there collecting stuff like a junk draw.. :)

Reactions: PGRChaplain

·
Registered
2 Posts
Text or call me at 708-289-6479, I have a set of Cee Baileys CTX bag liners brand new in the original packing. Asking $125.00. They were a gift , but I've got a Goldwing for road trips. Slim.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I purchased the River Road Liners on eBay. They say they are for a Harley Road King Classic but the fit great! They were inexpensive (under $36 USD) and were delivered in 2 days. Here is a link from eBay, if it helps. I didn't check the shipping to Canada but it was free shipping in the US.

River Road Liner Bag Road King Classic Saddlebag Black | eBay

1 - 20 of 22 Posts