CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all...I've always learned so much about bikes by the people who ride and service them...I own 3 vintage Honda's and a Yamaha Majesty and need a good two-up touring machine. I saw the CTX1300 at the dealer today and I think I finally found one I really want...looking to hear what everyone has to say...thanks, Ron.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I say go buy it! You won't regret it! :smiley-happy0034: Take advantage of the $1000 accessories bonus while you can. I bought mine about 2weeks too early, but I don't regret buying mine at all!

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The CTX1300 makes an awesome 2-up tourer, especially if you add a tall windshield (a must-have if you're going to do long miles) and a passenger backrest or rear trunk. Of course it's not quite a 2-wheeled RV like the Gold Wing, but as you'll read here, that's often a benefit for many riders.

Nothing else to say but ... go buy one! ;)

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome!
Buy one. Or, if you are like SOME people here, buy TWO.
(nudge nudge, wink wink)
It's that fantastic of a bike.
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all...the dealer ordered a non deluxe version by mistake for a buyer who wanted a deluxe...it's dark blue...they priced it at $14,900...he also offered me a test drive which is unusual for these guys but the bike is already prepped...but it's probably going to have to wait as my cottage needs a new roof before winter so that's where my slush fund is going :( but I have the target in sight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts